Never Give Up
12 Ways to Have an Outstanding Life
In this book you will read about living to a ripe old age that was wrought with Cancer, Death of a son, facing everyday day challenges and coming out cheerful and happy and healthy in the end.
Living a life filled with joy, happiness and good health is what we all want. In this book I want to let you know that you can find ways to find satisfaction from your efforts , have energy and a positive attitude in spite of daily challenges.
Beating Cancer three times, working in executive positions, owning a business, volunteering, having a successful marriage and still enjoying excellent health and vitality into my 80s, is what you too can achieve.
The message I want to leave with you in this book are
Do all you are required and then a little bit more.
Do something for someone and don’t expect anything in return.
NEVER GIVE UP.
• Entrepreneur, Life Coach, Facilitator, Class Room Instructor, Motivational Speaker, Author.
• Three time Cancer survivor, at age 84 still has four part time jobs and volunteers with five different organizations.
• Considered to be a expert in the food industry, in particular in the Fresh Produce
Industry and Food Service sector.
• Married to Sonja for 64 years, father of three children – Richard (Deceased)
Randal (Kim), Tracy (Daryl) Grandfather to Matthew, Step grandfather to Tori and Brock
• Maintains good health through regular exercise and healthy eating habits.
• Always keeping a good positive attitude and sharing and giving to others.
• Having a strong faith in GOD.
What People are Saying
Never Give Up will be available in the FriesenPress Bookstore soon.
Learn how you can self-publish your own book with FriesenPress.Download Publishing Guide