- 156 pages
- Black & White
- 5.5 x 8.5 inches
- eBook (epub, pdf)
- 978-1-5255-4855-0 eBook
- 978-1-5255-4854-3 Paperback
- 978-1-5255-4853-6 Hardcover
Psychotherapy, Tibetan-Buddhist teachings, Self-help, Eastern philosophies, Awareness, Cognitive therapy, Identity
Secrets of Psychotherapy
An Insider's Report
Stuart A Ross
The Secrets of Psychotherapy Insider’s Report Includes:
• Insider secrets as stepping stones on a therapeutic journey
• A visual map of the primary targets of common psychotherapies
• Exercises to sample therapeutic skills and experiences
• The benefits of combining Eastern and Western psychotherapies
• How psychotherapy can change he world
• Whether psychotherapy will become obsolete
Dr. Stuart A. Ross (that Psychology Guy) has been practicing psychotherapy since 1985 in psychiatric hospitals and in private practice. He is the author of a number of self-help guides as well as a novel based on his travels in Tibet. Stuart is a public speaker, a singer-songwriter-musician and an idealist who dreams of saving the world.
What People are Saying
Support our self-published authors and buy directly from FriesenPress. All Prices shown are in US Canadian Dollars.
Other eBook Editions
This book is also available in eBook format from these sites.
Learn how you can self-publish your own book with FriesenPress.Download Publishing Guide