Secrets of Psychotherapy
An Insider's Report
Stuart A Ross
The Secrets of Psychotherapy Insider’s Report Includes:
• Insider secrets as stepping stones on a therapeutic journey
• A visual map of the primary targets of common psychotherapies
• Exercises to sample therapeutic skills and experiences
• The benefits of combining Eastern and Western psychotherapies
• How psychotherapy can change he world
• Whether psychotherapy will become obsolete
Dr. Stuart A. Ross (that Psychology Guy) has been practicing psychotherapy since 1985 in psychiatric hospitals and in private practice. He is the author of a number of self-help guides as well as a novel based on his travels in Tibet. Stuart is a public speaker, a singer-songwriter-musician and an idealist who dreams of saving the world.
What People are Saying
Secrets of Psychotherapy will be available in the FriesenPress Bookstore soon.
Learn how you can self-publish your own book with FriesenPress.Download Publishing Guide