- 270 pages
- Black & White
- 6.0 x 9.0 inches
- 978-0-9959618-6-9 eBook
- 978-0-9959618-3-8 Paperback
- 978-0-9959618-5-2 Hardcover
- Business & Economics, Management
- Business & Economics, Project Management
- Business & Economics, Leadership
Project management, Project management office, PMO, Governance, Portfolio delivery, Program delivery, Project delivery
Practical Strategies to Govern Portfolio, Program, and Project Delivery
A practical guide to maximize your benefits, and improve delivery of your corporate strategy!
To stay competitive, companies need not only forward-thinking vision, but to effectively execute that vision.
In this book, Eugen Spivak focuses on excellence in execution of corporate initiatives and serves as a strategic partner for establishing, improving, and running world-class PMO.
The book is written from a business-transformation perspective, offering an abundance of specific recommendations, extraordinarily practical tips, and effective advice on establishing and improving Project Management Office. In addition to counsel on the setup of PMO, the book features real-world examples extracted from the more than a hundred initiatives Eugen has carried out. Further, the book highlights the practical tips on how to improve delivery of portfolios, programs, and projects, and thus offers a range of time-tested best practices for managing portfolios, programs, and projects.
Using PMO Governance as a guide, you will receive:
• Proven techniques to improve execution of your corporate strategy.
• An effective approach for streamlining decision-making, transparency, and oversight.
• Proactive insights about all the areas that make PMO successful.
• Handy tips for how to spot delivery problems and what to do about them.
• Efficient techniques for better running your portfolios, programs, and projects.
• Guidelines to managing different types of programs and projects, including megaprojects.
• Practical recommendations for making you a more effective leader.
By applying principles in this book, your organization will improve maturity of its governance and achieve more desired performance results for the portfolio of program and projects it runs.
Eugen Spivak is a recognized industry expert in corporate governance, management consulting, and executive coaching.
During his career, Eugen has managed more than a hundred portfolios, programs, and projects and recovered stalled programs for clients in more than a dozen industries. He has successfully delivered large-scale digital transformation, business transformation, corporate governance, regulatory, compliance, audit remediation, and cybersecurity initiatives with global impacts.
Eugen’s recommendations and leadership enabled companies to execute strategies, achieve efficiencies and increase revenues by hundreds of millions of dollars.
Eugen is a fellow of the Association of Management Experts. He has an MBA, and a number of leading industry designations covering corporate governance, IT governance, program and project management, audit, risk management and change management.
To learn more about Eugen Spivak, please visit www.eugenspivak.com
What People are Saying
Support our self-published authors and buy directly from FriesenPress. All Prices shown are in US Canadian Dollars.
Other eBook Editions
This book is also available in eBook format from these sites.
Learn how you can self-publish your own book with FriesenPress.Download Publishing Guide