- 344 pages
- Black & White
- 7.0 x 10.0 inches
- 978-1-5255-1911-6 eBook
- 978-1-5255-1910-9 Paperback
- 978-1-5255-1909-3 Hardcover
cancer, alternative medicine, cancer research, Big Pharma, breast cancer, cure cancer, cancer treatment
Waking Up from the Cancer Trance
The Truth about Preventing and Healing Cancer
Judith Lee Dew
• Ignorance about cancer can be fatal, expensive, and wholly unnecessary.
• There are books on gentle, effective cancer care, but none of them tell the truth about our uniquely individual needs.
• This book is as close to the whole truth as possible and includes the works of the great geniuses who healed cancer patients with remarkable results.
• It also includes doctors and hospitals where healing cancer patients is not a crime.
• I cured my own breast cancer but didn’t stop researching until I found what was necessary to help all the others find their way.
• Cancer is still a mystery, because the cancer industry does not want you to know that it is not a mystery.
• Cancer prevention should be common knowledge, but it won’t be until it is not sponsored by the conventional pharmaceutical industry.
• Cancer care is at least a hundred years behind where it should be.
• There will come a time when we will wake up and demand that individual cancer care be proven by large-scale clinical trials.
Judith Dew lives in Santa Cruz, California with her husband, Daniel, and cat, Tomasito. She was an English and American History teacher before turning her passion for learning into a cancer quest for cures.
What People are Saying
Support our self-published authors and buy directly from FriesenPress. All Prices shown are in US Canadian Dollars.
Other eBook Editions
This book is also available in eBook format from these sites.
Learn how you can self-publish your own book with FriesenPress.Download Publishing Guide