Colour and Learn
Colour and Learn: Equines tells the story of horses and humankind. Nations were built on the backs of horses, and in return, we became horse obsessed. Presenting a wealth of information in a dynamic, fun way, this book combines colouring pages with fascinating facts to showcase equines of the world. Use colouring to bring the line-drawn horses to life in their vibrant landscapes; read all about the origins, characteristics, and behaviours of horse breeds from around the world.
Features of the book include:
• trivia about horseback riding and equestrian culture
• the interwoven histories of humans and equines across the globe, including horses, ponies, donkeys, and zebras
• fun zoological facts about the physical and social traits of horses
• a glossary of equine terms
• 19 full-page photographic illustrations that feature 20 unique, line-drawn horse figures to colour in
• tips on how to interact with these intelligent, sensitive, and playful creatures!
Leah Friesen is an artist, zoological nerd, and animal-lover who has spent a lot of time with horses. She is currently working towards an undergrad at the University of Waterloo. This is her first book. Leah lives in Kitchener, Ontario, with her loving family.
What People are Saying
Colour and Learn will be available in the FriesenPress Bookstore soon.
Learn how you can self-publish your own book with FriesenPress.Download Publishing Guide